Analysis of imaging diagnostics and oncotherapy market
Imaging diagnostics and radiotherapy
Central and Eastern Europe
PMR Consulting & Research was approached by one of the key players on the regional market of imaging diagnostics and oncotherapy in Central Eastern Europe. The project objective was to understand the potential for further installation base in Poland provided in an easy to use and practical solutions that could be used by local sales team on daily basis.
Our project team prepared a turnkey solution for our client that included several analytically critical perspectives:
• Hospitals maps with their currently installed base
• Other operating imaging diagnostic centres/entities not publicly owned and their installed base
• Contracts with National Health Fund for particular treatments important for the client
• Assessment of the market size for particular medical devices based on in-depth tenders analysis
• Epidemiology and market perspectives
The whole analysis was packed in to Tableau, a very practical and handy platform that allows very easy and intuitive data analysis in real time using maps and selected interesting parameters.
Value for the client
As a result of the project the client received a ready tool that can be utilised on management level for business planning, sales budgeting and KPI setting up as well as by dedicated regional sales directors and sales teams for easier execution of their target and better understanding of where priorities should be placed.
- Analysis of Tariffs in the Market of Diagnostic Imaging and Radiotherapy
- Vaccine market in Europe: market entry feasibility study
- Public tenders for medical devices in Poland: market analysis