Insurance market in Poland: analysis of selected segments
Our client – a leading player in the global insurance market – was planning to launch new insurance products. Due to the dynamic nature of the market, tightened regulations, and their competitors’ moves, the company needed independent support in evaluating success in selected segments of the market.
The PMR team conducted a detailed analysis of each market segment specified by the client, which resulted in the following:
- Market demand analysis – customer profiling in terms of their needs and preferences for financial services and bancassurance services
- Supply analysis – information on solutions used by competitors, market share assessment, and an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of particular insurers
- Analysis of sales channels (including bancassurance)
- Product benchmarking – both in the area of offers for individual customers, and offers for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
- Analysis of the legal environment and macroeconomic environment
- Identifying major trends that will affect the market in the coming years
Value for the client
We delivered an analysis which comprehensively described the key success factors in the markets of property insurance, personal insurance and life insurance. Our findings indicated which solutions are most likely to succeed in the near future.
- Combustion by-products: market analysis
- Implementing innovative banking and mobile commerce solutions in Poland
- Debt collection market in Poland