Implementing a new sales and marketing strategy for clients in the B2B sector
Food and beverage
Our client, a leading company from the FMCG industry, was in the process of optimizing a new sales and marketing strategy for B2B customers – their main target group. In order to meet the expectations of their business partners, the client wanted to implement a new strategy.
PMR consultants and the client’s team, having had at their disposal the sales figures from the last few years, and the results of market studies, completed the following:
● Evaluation of the potential of business clients from various segments
● Possible development scenarios for those segments
● A sales plan that could be implemented in a short time.
Additionally, the PMR team carried out workshops with the client, in order to jointly discuss an optimal sales strategy.
Value for the client
As a result of the project, the client received practical guidelines concerning the implementation of the most advantageous sales and marketing strategies for day-to-day cooperation with business partners, as well as guidelines for optimizing their sales force, which allowed the company to more effectively increase the value of their sales.
- Home furnishings market: financial analysis and competitor analysis
- Analysis of the bakery market in Poland
- Analysis of baked goods market in Poland