Analysis of the construction raw materials market in Poland
Construction raw materials market
One of the biggest manufacturers and suppliers of construction raw materials in Poland requested an independent assessment of the market’s current condition and development opportunities in the perspective of new EU funds 2014-2020.
A team of PMR researchers, analysts and econometricians provided the client with a comprehensive market analysis, including:
- macroeconomic analysis
- description of key construction projects which directly affect market development
- detailed description of the impact of other factors influencing demand in the Polish market
- competitive analysis
- analysis of the needs of major customers
- market development model that takes into account different scenarios (baseline, optimistic, pessimistic).
Value for the client
Based on the market analysis provided by PMR, the client was able to make strategic decisions on company development in the context of the forecast market rebound. An additional advantage was the joint perspective of different market players (manufacturers, customers, distributors) and different research and analytical methods, which allowed for a clear and comprehensive picture of the market.
- Home furnishings market: financial analysis and competitor analysis
- Evaluating the local real estate market and preparing a feasibility study
- Light-frame construction market analysis in Poland